I’m a member of PFAC.
This professional association provides meetings, panels, conferences, and educational seminars as membership requires keeping knowledge current with accredited training. Members are held to a stringent Code of Ethics. There is a wealth of knowledge that resides within this community and it is a remarkable resource. Members have each built up their own network of service providers and have their preferred vendors, yet all share these contacts and information with each other.
Other Professional Memberships:
- Current San Leandro Downtown Association Treasurer
- Current San Francisco PFAC Treasurer
- EBTEL – East Bay Trust Estate Lawyers
- California Congress of Seniors
- CARA- California Alliance for Retired Americans
- United Seniors of Alameda County
- Beta Gamma Sigma: Business Honors Society